Greensoft is a member of the Vojvodina ICT Cluster
Greensoft Company Ltd. signed the Accession Treaty with the Vojvodina ICT cluster and became a member of the largest and strongest association of information technology in Serbia, which brings together the best domestic IT companies. This year, among them is is Greensoft company, whose main activity is the development of agro software, and which has seen major growth and development in the field of business, as confirmed by the successful membership in this cluster.
Vojvodina ICT Cluster was established in the year 2010 on the initiative of the IT companies that are its members and they are employing over 3,000 professionals in the field. Today, this cluster is the strongest association in the IT field and its strength is built by variety of states, their interaction and common goals to be achived by the association. Vision of Vojvodina ICT Cluster is Digital Serbia, which coincides with the objectives of Greensoft which is focused on digitization and automation of the process of agricultural production.
Vojvodina ICT Cluster offers its members the following services, which shall enjoy the Greensoft company Ltd :
• Lobbying and protect the interests of the company;
• Networking with national and foreign contacts;
• Establishment of new business opportunities;
• To promote and increase the visibility of a member in the country and abroad;
• Training of employees at the State Academy of cluster platform for education;
• Assistance in applying for EU, bilateral and other funds through the Project Office, which provides assistance from the construction consortium, proposal writing, application, implementation, coordination and reporting.